<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 8:04 AM















The pictures are scrambled up...SO YA.we went bowling and some of em are retarded faces of me and joan.yesss we're beli kewl haha.
anyway tday social ettiquette was KEWL.it waS SUPER AWESOME +FUNNY.chris is a superb speaker.ha ha ha.the food wasnt so good..i cldnt finish.:/ went home immediately .see im very guai cause its just 4 stops away and im too lazy to visit haji lane(actually i dont mind but ohwelzzz)
I ALMOST completed Dementium but the last Boss was friggin' hard to kill yooo so i gave up and went to watch the ending part of the story and it was good! hahahaha yay so happy now kaybye